- You have just joined a new organization or have been promoted and sometimes you wonder how things work. The culture and politics mystify you.
- You avoid speaking or sharing your leadership direction because you are not yet sure yet how to lead your group.
- You need to build your team but you keep hearing about their past leader’s strengths or weaknesses and you aren’t sure how to be authentic and still succeed.
- You want to start off on the right foot with your manager but you find them “hard to read.”
- You need to create a strong network and build relationships to succeed but you aren’t sure where to start.
How New Leader Assimilation Coaching Will Help You:
- New leader assimilation coaching will help you jump start your leadership success and prevent common slip ups new leaders sometimes make.
- Coaching will help you transition from a staff to a leadership role more easily.
- You will learn how to give constructive feedback and create courageous messages that support others to work with greater skill.
- You will gain the self-awareness and self-management skills that lead to better relationships and increased leadership results.
- You will increase your confidence in your ability to communicate and speak effectively.
- You will gain insight in how to lead at this new higher level.
- You will discover your work purpose, gifts and skills are begin to use them to succeed.
“The purpose of communication is to reduce uncertainty; effective leadership is masterful communication.”Nikki Carpenter